- Design embedded software for instrument covering from software architecture, requirement analysis, applications development and/or OS porting.
- Must have strong design skills and will be able to work with multidisciplinary teams to help CIC deliver product on time, high quality within budget
- Responsible for the design / implementation / maintain embedded software
- Drive the technology synergy and design reuse for the different product lines to enhance China Technology unique position
- Drive the design productivity improvement by standardizing design processes, tools, and design practices and build up a common platform ( e.g. NPD, PDP, ECO processes)
- Responsible for the technology incubation and growth in the Embedded Software domain, support local product managers to grow the Embedded Software related skill set for China emerging needs
- Continue to energize him / herself and raise the Bar to make better
- BS/MS degree or higher in engineering background
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in new product development, product sustaining
- Proficient skill set in boot loader and Linux (involving kernel, driver)
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and troubleshooting skill.
- Be familiar with normal ARM/MCU hardware architecture and general IDE (CCS, IAR, Keil )
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skill (both English and Chinese) and influence skill to work with cross function, cross country team
- Solid experiences on the Embedded Software design
- Work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests
- A proven fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges
- Produce accurate work under pressure
- Good team work
- Experience with RTOS (Linux / Nucleus / QNX / VxWorks / ThreadX) + communication programming on RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet / SPI / I2C / USB
- Experience on assemble language
- Experience with QT or similar UI framework.
- Experience with instrument industry or automation & Control industry.